Friday, August 1, 2008

School, work, and sports

I took my compass test yesterday at Blackhawk Tech in Janesville, and I passed all the requirements to petition for a spot in the nursing program. I am just so excited that finally after all my hard work, I can start the process of getting into the program! I"m praying that I'll be able to get into the next spot.

I am starting my training for my new job on Monday. My days of being a stay at home mom are over, at least for the next three weeks until I"m on my own typing at home. I'll be training Mon-Fri, 8:30-2:30. Luckily I have a friend that has offered to watch the kids for me, so that's one less worry.

The boys will be starting flag football at the end of August. This will be Tyler's first sport "league" he's ever been in. I'm excited for him! He's so good at everything he trys, so i know he'll be great!

No comments: