Thursday, August 14, 2008

lovin' it




I'm now ending my second week of training at my new job. I'm doing very well, and am one of the top keyers in my training group. I'm catching on quickly to all the rules and regs on what to look for and things like that. I can't wait to start working from home instead of working 6 hours at the office every day!


My schedule is going to be soo busy this fall, I don't even know how I'm gonna have time to sleep! The boys will be in football from Sept-Oct, every Saturday from 8:30-12:00. Kayla will be in ballet on mondays from 5-5:30. We all have church on wednesday nights from 6:30-8:00, and then add on there 5 hours of work every day for me, plus house cleaning and dropping off the boys at 8 and picking them up at 3 for school!! Sometimes I want to keep Jillianne in her incubator until next summer when things calm down again! But I really can't wait to meet her. I know Kayla will be a big help when she's born.


I'm about 23 1/2 weeks now, and I can really feel her move a lot. I can even see her jumpin in there! I'm to the point now where I can't bend over, my belly's in the way! And to think that it's only gonna get bigger... much... much.. bigger!! But I guess I need to enjoy it. It'll fly by and before you know it she'll be here. this is definately our last one, so I am trying to cherish everything about this pregnancy.








No comments: