Saturday, March 8, 2008

First Blog of the new year

Written: January 1, 2008

Hello! So I am starting this blog to mark the start of a new year, and a new life. I have been thinking about keeping a blog for a while, and I figured what better time than January 1, 2008! Even though there is still about 1 1/2 hours left until 2008, it still counts! 2007 wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be considering how horrible 2006 was. 2007 was actually much better than I could have ever dreamed! Let's see, I moved out on my own (well, with Jon), I was able to become a stay at home mom in March, we moved to Portage, IN in April, and I got engaged in October. Things seem to be looking bright for 2008. I will get married, and we will move, once again, to a permenate location and get to start our lives together, how exciting!!! All my children are healthy, well behaved kids which I am so thankful for. I will list my new years resolutions here so I don't forget about them-in order of importance:1. Get a better, closer relationship with God.2. Be a better mother and (soon-to-be) wife by watching my tongue and not blowing up right away, and by being more patient.3. Lead a healthy life for me and my family, which will lead to losing weight! :)4. Start a savings account, and KEEP MONEY IN IT!5. Continue keeping up with this blog. It will be nice to look back on NEXT year and see how my life has gone. I truely feel blessed to have such a wonderful life, and I KNOW God has great things planned for me and my family. HAPPY NEW YEAR AMERICA!!!!

No comments: