Saturday, October 25, 2008

Realize what you have when it's gone...

So my husband went on his annual camping trip with his friends from Green Bay this weekend. He left on Friday right after work and will be back Sunday night. I've been here at home all weekend (with no car, so that probably doesn't help). About 4 hours after he left, I really started to miss him! It was so hard to fall asleep without him next to me, and when I woke up, I was sad cause I remembered he was gone for the weekend. My dad came and stayed the night Friday night, so that was fun, but I really really miss my husband!


With life as usual, things get so routine that I forget how special he is to me. When he's gone, I see just how much he does for me, and how much I do like having him around. It makes me feel bad like I don't tell him or show him how much I appreciate him daily. With me being so pregnant and miserable lately, I've been getting very stressed out, and have been pretty hard to deal with, but he's been so good about the whole thing.


So Honey, if you read this sometime, just know that I love you and am sooo glad your my husband!! Thank you for putting up with my crabbyness, and complaining, when I really have no reason too! I love you!!


No comments: